We care about your privacy
We consider the privacy of people important both to the visitors to our website https://www.asokaonlineshopjp.com and any other domains held by asokaonlineshopjp.com in connection with this website, application and blog and to any other people who may provide us with information through said website and domains, whose data are processed by asokaonlineshopjp.com as part of our provision of services (hereinafter and jointly, “you” and/or the “user” or “users“).
In any event, users will hold full responsibility for any information which they may provide on the website. For purposes other than as explained above, we will inform you of said new purposes and request your consent if necessary.
The user guarantees that the information provided to Asokaonlineshopjp.com is truthful and up to date and undertakes to communicate any changes that may affect his/her status. Furthermore, the user guarantees that he/she has the authority necessary to communicate information belonging to third parties and that he/she has informed said third parties of the personal data processing by asokaonlineshopjp.com for purposes connected to our services.
1. What type data is collected?
We may collect the following information:
- Name and title
- Contact information including email address
- Postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
2. What are the data protection rights of the users?
The users have the following rights:
- The right to request access to their personal data: you may ask asokaonlineshopjp.com if it is processing your data and, if so, gain access to said data.
- The right to request that said data be rectified if they are inaccurate or completed if incomplete.
- The right to request the erasure of their data.
- The right to request a limited processing of their data: in this case we will only keep your data with a view to exercising or defending any possible claims.
- The right to object to the processing: asokaonlineshopjp.com will cease to process your personal data except for legitimate reasons and/or in order to exercise or defend any claims.
- The right to the portability of the data: if you wish to have your data processed by a different data controller, asokaonlineshopjp.com will enable the transfer of said data to the new controller.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data.
lf you have granted your consent to the processing of your data for a specific purpose, you may withdraw said consent at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing performed prior to said withdrawal. In any event, all personal data linked to the user’s account, as well as any information and/or content included in his/her profile, will be cancelled as of the time when the user exercises his/her right of erasure.
3. How do we use the personal data of our users?
Asokaonlineshopjp.com hereby communicates to any users applicable that any personal data which they may provide and we may capture will be identified in the Register of Processing Activities held by asokaonlineshopjp.com, and may be used for the following purposes:
- To register the user and generate a new user account.
- To enable access to any options requiring registration (e.g., accessing options within the account profile, activating custom alerts etc)
- To respond to consultations or information requests made by the users.
- Provided that you have ticked the relevant box, to keep you informed of our services, activities, projects, updates and new website or application features by means of notices/newsletters sent by email and/or other electronic means.
- Provided that you have ticked the relevant box, to keep you informed, by means of notices/newsletters sent by email and/or other electronic means, of the services and products of our partners in connection .The content of said notices will be selected at all times by Asokaonlineshopjp.com and sent to you directly by us.
- If you have ticked the relevant boxes, we may also send you push notifications in connection with our products and services.
- In the case that you have expressly accepted it in the forms authorized for this purpose, to send them to our clients, so they can send you offers related to their products or services.
4. Why do we process your personal data?
Asokaonlineshopjp.com may process your personal data on any of the following legal grounds:
- For legitimate commercial purposes
- If it is necessary in connection with the performance of an agreement you are party to
- If it is necessary so that asokaonlineshopjp.com may comply for its legal and regulatory obligations
- TIf you have given your consent to said processing.
5. Who may gain access to your personal data?
Depending on the purpose of collection of your personal data, said information may be accessed by the following persons without distinction:
- Authorized persons by asokaonlineshopjp.com or its representatives acting on behalf of asokaonlineshopjp.com, subject to applicable personal data protection law.
- Regulatory authorities or other third parties as provided for by applicable law.
- Third-party service providers which may process information as personal data processors under the instructions of asokaonlineshopjp.com, upon applying any measures necessary to ensure that we may share said information under enforceable data protection law.
We shall refrain from selling or disclosing to third parties any information or personal data provided by you on our website which may identify you directly or indirectly, unless you have expressly authorized it through the forms authorized for this purpose.